Bring Brand Clarity to Your Next Event!
Matthew Fenton has brought brand clarity and inspiration to thousands of audience members over the years. Whether at national marketing conferences, corporate and association gatherings, industry conventions or universities, Matthew is always a highly-rated speaker who makes branding clear, interesting, enjoyable and actionable.
Some sample themes that Matthew can address:
- What branding really is – and isn’t
- How challenger brands can “un-level the playing field” to not just play, but win
- Positioning – what it is and how to get it right
- Brand strategy – where to play and how to win
- Brand vision and purpose – not just what you do and how you do it, but why
- Creating meaningful, sustainable difference, even in crowded or mature markets
- Living the brand – everyone plays a part
- Branding basics and “words to live by”
Matthew will customize his material based on your specific needs. To find out more about how Matthew can bring brand clarity to your next event, please contact him directly.
Here’s a small sample of the feedback from Matthew’s presentations:
- “Refreshingly free of buzzword babble and double-talk. Delivered with great wit, experience and a sincere passion for the process of branding.”
- “Matthew really simplifies a complex business issue… how to build a great brand.”
- “This was the best-spent morning of training in many years. I left with an understanding of the process of branding so I can successfully brand my company.”
- “The most relevant brand marketing training I have attended. Simplified approach gave me a plan that is executable.”
- “Yours was the most productive seminar I have attended in a very long time.”
- “I have attended more than enough branding presentations but yours was succinct and entertaining.”
- “Your branding presentation was certainly intelligent, coherent, and most importantly, useful.”
- “Definitely the best presentation I’ve been to in years.”
- “I appreciated your style of presentation – no nonsense, all good information.”
- “Thanks for an inspiring hour.”