Hi, I’m Matthew Fenton. I’ve spent over two decades as a consultant and CMO helping challenger brands to win, and I can do the same for you.
I deliver brand clarity in three ways:
- Consulting – through the company I founded in 1997, Three Deuce Branding (formerly based in Cincinnati, now in Chicago)
- Speaking – delivering clear theory and actionable information (with a dose of humor) to the audiences I serve
- Writing – at my blog, That Branding Thing, and for publications like American City Business Journals
As I serve my clients, I stick to a few core beliefs, among them:
- Brands not only can make the world a better place, but they should.
- The principles and practices of smart branding and strategy should be available to all.
- If strategy isn’t fun, you may not be doing it right.
- Focus and creativity are the underdog’s best friends.
- Do something meaningful, and you’ll have a story worth telling.
- Today is a great day to get started.