- Exactly what will we stand for?
- Exactly how will we get there?
Some of the brand challenges we’ve solved for our clients include:
- Translating a firm’s unique values and approach into a new brand positioning to create difference in a crowded sector.
- Defining a struggling brand’s core positioning and strategies for “where to play and how to win.”
- Articulating successful positioning and strategy for several clients fighting well-established, deep-pocketed competitors.
- Establishing a clear positioning and reason-for-being for each brand in a conglomerate’s portfolio, some of which competed directly with each other.
- Uniting a brand’s multiple business units under a single “umbrella” positioning.
- Inventing thousands of new products and services in a range of categories.
We’ve walked in your shoes. Unlike many consultants and agency staffers, Three Deuce Founder Matthew Fenton is a former CMO who understands the internal challenges of managing brands, people and the P&L. And he delivers – in each of his 7 years of client-side brand management, he grew at least one brand by double digits.
You’ll get senior-level support. At Three Deuce, you’ll never have your challenge handed off to a junior person. Three Deuce founder Matthew Fenton handles every project personally.
We’re strategically agnostic. Designers will tend to tell you that design is the answer. Social media types will say it’s social. At Three Deuce, strategy is all we do, so we’re not beholden to any given outcome. We’ll only recommend best path to growth for you.
Here’s what others have to say…
“Matthew made the entire branding process seamless, easy to grasp and extremely worthwhile. He helped us clarify our goals and positioning in the market and gave us a fresh new approach.”
~ Anne Lisbin, CEO, Elegant Fare
“Matthew took a tremendous amount of time to understand all aspects of our firm before presenting his recommendations. The final product demonstrated his knowledge of our culture and client relationships as well as the services we provide. I strongly recommend his services to any firm looking to strengthen their brand.”
~ Chris Oberholzer, CFP, Wealth Dimensions Group
“Matthew Fenton achieves the impossible. He’s a branding and marketing wizard who gets results like no-one I’ve worked with. He takes brand messaging and brainstorming sessions to the next level in a creative fashion. If you’re looking for tangible results, Matthew is your man. I can’t wait to work with him again.”
~ Jay Sukow, Managing Partner, Group Mind Films / Faculty Member, Second City
“Matthew is one of the best brand consultants I know. Period. His strategic recommendations are smart and well thought-out. And his approach is subtle enough to make everyone else think that, just maybe, it was their idea. (Hello, organizational buy-in!) When I asked that he join my team and partner on a key project at Cheskin AV, I entrusted him not only with important clients but also with my professional reputation. It was trust very well placed. I can’t recommend him highly enough.”
~ Leah Hunter, Strategic Director and Ideation Lead, Cheskin Added Value
“Working with Matthew over the past 15 years has always been exhilarating, productive and richly rewarding, no matter the assignment. From strategy to branding to discovering the WOW factor, Three Deuce Branding is a sure bet.”
~ Tom Wessling, Senior Vice President – Client Services, Carlson Marketing Worldwide