- Exactly what will we stand for?
- Exactly how will we get there?
Some of the brand challenges we’ve solved for our clients include:
- Translating a firm’s unique values and approach into a new brand positioning to create difference in a crowded sector.
- Defining a struggling brand’s core positioning and strategies for “where to play and how to win.”
- Articulating successful positioning and strategy for several clients fighting well-established, deep-pocketed competitors.
- Positioning a leading local brand for even greater success, also building a team to deliver new visual identity and messaging.
- Establishing a clear positioning and reason-for-being for each brand in a conglomerate’s portfolio, some of which competed directly with each other.
- Uniting a brand’s multiple business units under a single “umbrella” positioning.
- Inventing thousands of new products and services in a range of categories.
Here’s what others have to say…
“Matthew made the entire branding process seamless, easy to grasp and extremely worthwhile. He helped us clarify our goals and positioning in the market and gave us a fresh new approach.”
~ Anne Lisbin, CEO, Elegant Fare
“Matthew took a tremendous amount of time to understand all aspects of our firm before presenting his recommendations. The final product demonstrated his knowledge of our culture and client relationships as well as the services we provide. I strongly recommend his services to any firm looking to strengthen their brand.”
~ Chris Oberholzer, CFP, Wealth Dimensions Group
“Matthew Fenton achieves the impossible. He’s a branding and marketing wizard who gets results like no-one I’ve worked with. He takes brand messaging and brainstorming sessions to the next level in a creative fashion. If you’re looking for tangible results, Matthew is your man. I can’t wait to work with him again.”
~ Jay Sukow, Managing Partner, Group Mind Films / Faculty Member, Second City
“Matthew is one of the best brand consultants I know. Period. His strategic recommendations are smart and well thought-out. And his approach is subtle enough to make everyone else think that, just maybe, it was their idea. (Hello, organizational buy-in!) When I asked that he join my team and partner on a key project at Cheskin AV, I entrusted him not only with important clients but also with my professional reputation. It was trust very well placed. I can’t recommend him highly enough.”
~ Leah Hunter, Strategic Director and Ideation Lead, Cheskin Added Value
“Working with Matthew over the past 15 years has always been exhilarating, productive and richly rewarding, no matter the assignment. From strategy to branding to discovering the WOW factor, Three Deuce Branding is a sure bet.”
~ Tom Wessling, Senior Vice President – Client Services, Carlson Marketing Worldwide